What is the SEO Marketing Strategy?
We have a 5-step process to ensure that you get the most out of our services.
- We learn about the client’s business to have a clear-cut idea about the website and competitors to acquire documentation, for use in other stages.
- Our marketing manager defines client information and business goals with all his requirements to complete the discovery procedure.
- Our tech specialist creates a baseline for the given website’s SEO performance based on a detailed analysis.
- Our marketing associate defines potential keywords based on the business goals outlined in the project brief and opportunities discovered in SEO audit.
- Our expert associates define SEO competitors based on keyword research and help you determine the areas of opportunity and risk.
- The associate then produces suggestions for improving the overall site performance based on the targeted user experience and navigation.
- Strategically create a comprehensive SEO and project plan that outlines deliverables and measurable business goals.
- The tech specialist documents an actionable plan to introduce changes to the website content, optimizing it for search engines
- The content specialists at Venture Care, create a schedule of content to be placed on the website, for outreach campaigns, press releases and social media campaigns
- The trained associate determines potential partners and influencers to target for a better link building and PR efforts that align with the goals of your website
- Our analysis specialist documents the various measurable short-term and long-term business goals to evaluate your campaign performance
3) ON-SITE OPTIMIZATION
- In this phase, we work on on-site optimization. We implement recommendations obtained from careful evaluation of on-site strategy and content strategy through collaboration with the client.
- Our content specialist adjusts website text based on content strategy to highlight the keywords targeted in the keyword research.
- SEO specialists implement edits to the website code and content based the on-site strategy. We change page elements like Meta information, no-follow links, internal links and canonical tags. We also cover revamping site elements like domain’s robots, Google analytics account and others. We even go so far as to incorporate changes to social media strategies.
4) CONTENT MARKETING
- For effective content marketing we implement project plan obtained from on-site and content strategies to influence outreach and content sharing.
- Content specialists regularly create quality content
- With us you can now make global changes to your promotional campaigns, based on trends that we identify over time.The associate contacts potential partners with the goal of publishing content on popular websites with links back to the client’s website.
- The marketing manager helps the client to spread information about the client’ business through conventional and technical methods including press releases, news and industry channels. This helps to increase exposure of content and links that lead back to the client’s website.
- For a little extra cost, the associate can also encourage audiences to share and discuss content related to a client’s business.
5)ANALYSIS & REPORTING
ANALYSIS & REPORTING
- In this final phase, regular analysis and reporting of campaign performances, Key Performance Indicators and goal tracking will help you stay at the top of your competition.
MONTHLY PERFORMANCE REPORT
- Analysis specialist documents the current standing of goals, tasks completed, campaign metrics and the plan for the upcoming month.
- The analysis specialist also provides a comprehensive overview of campaign and adjustments to the project plan, which is based on the results obtained.