Pitch Perfect Achieve Your Goals Your Target Audience Impress your Investors
What is a Pitch Deck?
A pitch deck is a brief presentation module, often created using PowerPoint, Keynote, or Prezi, pitch deck design services used for the professional quality in the work while providing a quick overview of your business plan or any another potential work lances. As usually being done in the normal Video presentations, You will usually use your pitch deck during face-to- face or online meetings with potential investors, customers, partners, and many in the step places. You may occasionally use your deck to present your business in front of a larger audience at an authorised meeting, or even at a pitch competition. And at times, a potential investor can also ask you to email your creative deck . And that means, it needs to make sense without being accompanied by your verbal delivery.
WHEN DO YOU NEED A PITCH DECK SERIVES?
It is an energy fact that at some point, every entrepreneur can benefit from having a pitch deck
- Your deck can serve as an outline for your business plan
- A pitch deck is easy to rearrange so that, it allows you an effective experiment with the flow, tune and pictoral representation of your story. They consist mostly images&few bullet points, and this feature forces you to visualize the importance rather than getting them wander and literally lost in the habit of detailing.
- Often sometimes, when things don’t seem to be working out, it is then easy and advisable to pivot in a new direction with a pitch deck. This also proves with the mental ability to discard 2-3 slides than 8 pages of a beautifully written business plan. And if you know that you are really moving in need of a pitch deck at coming times, you should probably develop and refine your deck before you start on the narrative business plan.
- If you are trying to persuade people to “buy in” to your story and become supporters- say beta customers, potential strategic partners, advisors, co-founders, or employees – a pitch deck is often the best medium for expressing your story.
- If you are on the work due for those sophisticated investors – as an angel group or a capital fund – you will certainly need a pitch deck. In fact, some investors will ask that you an email of your pitch deck rather than an executive summary of a detailed business plan (although you will eventually need a full business plan when the investors begin their due diligence). If the investor invites you to their office for a meeting, your deck will provide structure to your meeting (although by the time you get to Slide 3, if the investor is actually interested, she will start asking questions that force you to jump ahead to Slide 8, and then back to Slide 5).
- Our approach to make a Great Pitch Deck Pitch Deck designed by Us helps you achieve your goals with your target audience. We Professionally and creatively highlight the various factors such as Length, Content, Focus, Aesthetics, delivery, etc. to ensure that the deck has maximum impact for your specific situation.
2.Create a Pitch Deck of your Startup
If you don’t have the time or the skill to put together a pitch deck, or if you think that it is better for you to benefit it from an outside perspective,Power2Startup is here at your hands to grab them in help. As we generally follow a two-step process:
- The first step is to create a “generic” pitch deck that answers the all required Questions (FAQ’s). We have typically started by creating one slide for each question with the title of each slide carrying the questions;(e.g., “What Problem Do We Solve?”) and the body gives you the relevant answers. We sometimes need more than one slide to answer some of the questions; and we do accept that’s fine since we are mostly brainstorming at this stage. The key is to get your (and our) ideas down where we can all see them. Now we print it out and arrange the slides across the floor. We rearrange things until we have a compelling storyline. Then we remove anything that ir-relates your storyline. Finally, we start working on the Aesthetics part mentioned above.
- The second step is to tailor your pitch deck for a specific meeting. If your “generic” pitch is en lengthened to an average of 15 slides and if you are preparing for a 20-30 minute face-to- face meeting with a potential investor, we might not need to make many changes. On the other hand if you are presenting to a possible strategic partner, we probably want to replace your company-wide financial forecast with an analysis of how your proposed alliance benefits your potential partner. If you are preparing for a 3-minute lightning pitch, you will probably need to create a 3- slide deck that builds on the 2-3 most important graphics in your generic pitch.
Our pitch deck will cover the following
1) Study the business in complete detail
2) Understand the founding members and their professional experience in the industry
3) Market size and Industry Potential Overview
4) Problem Statement and Solution
5) Nature of the company?(Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Pvt. Ltd.)
6) Short-term, long term goals, mission and vision of the business
7) Business / Revenue model in depth – B2B, B2C, etc
8) Services / Product Offerings Description along with the pricing (if required)
9) Our Competitive Edge
10) Roadmap and Timelines for the organisation
11) Competition scenario (Business Model, Funding Details, Clients, etc)
12) Funding Amount / Valuation and Utilization Of Funds (Applicable only in case of seeking investments)
13) Risk Mitigation Strategy and SWOT Analysis
14) We will include detailed dashboards of PNL, Balance sheet, cash flow and summary sheet if needed