Taking The Right Step For Your Business Future
Feasibility Report services in India
A feasibility study helps organizations analyse the economic, legal, technical, and commercial factors that sum up to determine the success of a business . We analyse all these factors to determine the pros and cons of engaging in a project.
Our feasibility study reports are intended towards providing organizations with vital information that can help them avoid entering less feasible and risky projects.
Why Is the Feasibility Study Critical?
Feasibility studies are essential for companies to promote business development by addressing their operations. Our feasibility study reports also help you identify the underlying challenges and obstacles, and how these challenges can be overcome.
Our feasibility study reports also help organizations with their marketing strategies by influencing investors or firms to invest in them
Know Your Idea Worth Get Your Feasibility Report
Why you need a feasibility study Report?
Organizations can grow organically or inorganically. A feasible business is the one where the business will generate sufficient cash-flow and profits, endure the risks it will encounter, remain workable in the long-term and meet the goals of the promoters. To assess the feasibility of greenfield or expansion projects, we undertake Project feasibility studies
- Market demand analysis
- Operational feasibility, financial modeling
- Scenario analysis and
- Sensitivity analysis and others
- For new Greenfield project
- For expansion decisions
- Making associations
- forgo or no-go decision about a new
Let Us Help Your Organization Stay Complaint And Avoid Heavy Penalties
How Can Our Feasibility Study Report Help You?
Our feasibility study report can help you in the following ways.
- Help you understand all the aspects of a project, expansion plan, business idea, or concept.
- Enable you to identify the potential obstacles, which can occur during the implementation of a project
- Help you determine whether the project or plan is viable and worth getting involved in.
How Do We Conduct a Feasibility Study?
A feasibility study report for each project or plan is different, and we consider several factors into consideration during our feasibility study process.
- We seek feedback and suggestions from appropriate stakeholders
- We analyze your data and ask relevant questions to ensure it is sturdy
- We conduct in-depth market analysis to collect valuable data.
- We create an organized business plan that is operational and actionable.
- We sum up our feasibility study with a “Yes” or “No” verdict about undertaking a project or not.
Apart from these primary considerations, some secondary aspects we consider including
- Technical aspects, including the project requirements, cost requirements, and labor requirements.
- Market examination to identify the demand in the local and broader markets
- The scheduling of the project along with the estimated timeline
What is the Scope of our Feasibility Study?
Totally customised, the typical feasibility study report covers following scope
1 ) Executive Summary
- Promoter’s background and experience
- Objective of the
- Team required to meet the expectations
2) Promotors Objective
- Objective of the new
- Core capability
- Risk taking ability
3) Regulatory Requirements
- Regulatory restrictions, if any
- Requirements for the project
- Subsidies & Incentive, if any
4) Location analysis
- Incorporation of company
- Trademark registration
- IP rights
5) Operations (1st)
- Capacity & offering mix
- Delivery model choices
- Infrastructure requirements
- Organisation Structure
- Technical requirements
- Key Operational Assumptions
6) Operations (2nd)
- Raw Material
- Human Capital
- Operating risks
- Others (Power, Fuel, Water, Others)
7) Business offering
- Offering description
- Key strategic choices – Type, range, price, qualities, and needs
- Business Model
8) CAPAX Requirements
- Unit description
- Equipment & Machinery
- Building & Civil Works
- Project Engineering, Construction management & Know-how
9) Market Study
- Territory and market study
- Market potential
- Growth drivers of the market
- Likely market challenges
- Customer segments and buying behaviours
- Competition and their comparative assessment
10) Financial Model
- Project Cost
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Means of Financing (The most Preferred Mix)
- Valuation Of Project
- Profitability Statement (5-7 years Explicit Forecast Period)
WHAT ARE THE IMPLEMENTATION MILESTONES?
- Ascertaining the Market demand
- Studying the market dynamics, market segments, competition, and profile of customers to find out the future potential of the prospective business
- Learning the operational parameters
- Identify operational details like manpower, capacity, other important costs and developing a feasible revenue
- Determining the Project costs
- Identifying key project costs elements including incorporating client, specific requirements
- Development of financial model
- Develop financial projections based on project cost and operational parameters including risk and sensitivity analysis (with project phasing) Discussions with client and finalization Discussion of draft report with client and finalization of feasibility report
Why Power2Startup for Feasibility Study?
Power2Startup holds significant experience in developing business and financial models for a plethora of companies and business organizations. We believe in providing transparent feasibility study reports that enable you to identify the scope of a project along with its underlying hurdles.
Not only do we provide accurate analysis, but we also offer actionable plans and strategies to overcome the challenges and initiate a successful project, concept, or plan.