One stop solution to get your business OUT in the market
An idea needs the right resources to get off the ground and be launched into the market. While many startups begin with the passion or need of solving a problem, they fizzle out before seeing the light of the day.
Power2Startup brings to you a set of skilled people and resources who give your startup a direction and structured approach towards starting and launching your business. Right from helping you formulate your idea, creating a business plan, doing a pilot launch and then going all out in the market, Power2Startup has all the required solutions for all categories of startups.
Finance, team building, marketing, creating a vendor base, strategy and legal services are all provided to a startup under the Power2Startup umbrella. Catering to a number of industries like retail, FMCG, IT, e-commerce, etc Power2Startup has an established set of network which accelerates a startups journey into becoming a commercial .
With a panel of highly skilled professionals, who are actively informed and well-networked in the industry, Power2Startup provides one-on-one sessions to address all your needs over a span of 6 months. A detailed plan is chalked out right at the beginning, for you to define your objectives to be achieved by the end of these 6 months, and backward
Get Started with Power2Startup
We understand startups are always stretched for funds, and our services are formulated considering this aspect. Our packages are value driven and still pocket friendly. While an entrepreneur cannot do everything on his own, Power2Startup gives you the necessary support at all stages of your launch.
OUR BUSINESS PLANS
You have an idea but not sure how to take it ahead?
- We remove the first stumbling block by formulating your idea into an actual business with below services:
- Idea thrashing – this is where we ask you 100s of questions to narrow down the real deal of it
- Idea building – once we are all on the same page, we enable you to create the idea in a manner suitable for your market
- Idea measuring – effectiveness of an idea is found in the real market. We define your initial metrics with respect to target audience
- Idea formulation – the final business idea is created complete with a business plan, business model, feasibility report and pitch deck