Know Your Business Worth
Why you need a Business Valuation ?
A business valuation is the process of determining how much your business is worth. Business valuation can be used to determine the real value of a business. For calculate company valuation we define sale value, establishing partner ownership other fundamental things. We take complete responsibility of valuation we do and provide complete support to our clients to justify the valuation arrived at. Our valuations help our clients in making informed investment and other business. Based on specific need of our client we help quantify and articulate value for transactions, investments, family settlements, taxation, litigation and strategic management purposes.
Power2Startup Valuation team is a group of highly credential business valuation professionals that have completed various business valuation engagements for companies in a wide range of industries. We provide our clients with the business valuation method that they need without any of the potential conflicts that could be created by offering ancillary professional services. We are frequently recommended by other financial professionals due to our independence and lack of conflicts of interest. Our valuation approach is both hands-on and thorough. This type of dedication to the valuation process has earned Power2Startup a reputation as one of the premier valuation firms in the industry.
WHAT IS PURPOSE OF VALUATION ?
|Mergers and Acquisitions
|Fund Raising, Investing
|Accounting and Tax Purposes
|Sale of Business
|Shareholder / Partner Disputes
Power2Startup organizational structure, vast experience in business valuations, and research tools allow it to provide excellent, supportable valuation services regardless of the type of valuation report requested and the size of the subject company. Depending on the needs of our clients and the purpose of the valuation, we can offer different types of valuation reports, ranging from an opinion letter to a full, comprehensive valuation report. We pride ourselves in knowing that we can provide a flexible fee structure for our valuation services and turnaround delivery time for our clients.
WHO IS THIS FOR
- Wanted to know the value of business
- Approaching to investor
- Partnership issues
- Selling the business
- To determine the value of your shares
Our Report will cover the following
- Studying historical financials of the business
- Any future Capex – thoroughly vet your costs and verify the same as well as the timeline of implementation and cash flow allocation.
- List of key assumptions
- GST and taxation structure explanation
- Risk Mitigation Strategy and SWOT Analysis
- Estimation of overheads
- Contingency plans for change in the costs
- Reviewing/Making the financial projections required for valuation purpose
- What is the value of the company (basically, based on the company’s potential, what reasonable offer can be expected from a reasonable buyer). This also translates into how to calculate the value, the methodology, what does the value discounts and what forms the part of purchase consideration? That is what all items from the balance sheet are taken over.
- What do the investors or strategic acquirers value and how to maximize the value of the firm This deals with how to add strategic value to the business, how to build the balance sheet so that the investment or acquisition proposal as a whole looks strong enough to command a considerable premium
- The deal structuring, with following alternatives along with terms of the practical options you have now and options you can open up in future with constructive effort along with practical valuations associated with all these options so that you can take an informed decision over the fate of your company.
- A complete 100% acquisition, what will be Purchase consideration here, what will be the handover period and responsibilities. ( Here you are handing over the management, this will have ramifications on the overall deal).
- A partial but substantial stake sale – 40-49% stake sale. Again the Purchase consideration and the management responsibilities here. ( Here you are retaining majority but bringing in a constructive partner, this will maintain your responsibility in terms of the management but also give you the diversification and a strong partner to grow the company faster).
- A partial non-substantial stake sale – up to – 20%. ( Here you are selling a strategic investment, here you will get diversification plus absolute control of the company.).
- A funding proposal, here whatever money comes in, it goes to the company. The promoters get diluted. The valuation will likely be on a higher side as this kind of deal shows the management and promoters confidence in the company. ( Here the company will grow much faster to a higher valuation range which will benefit both the promoters and the investor.).
We will provide dashboards of PNL, Balance sheet, cash flow, and summary sheet