Grow Your Business Smooth validate Your Business Model Now
Why business model canvas is important?
Power2Startup provides business model validation service for startups. It is beneficial at any stage of a business, starting from exploration stage to assessing viability to growth or to attract investments. It validates your business model and for this purpose we analyse key building blocks of the business. The result is identification of few non-negotiable (really critical) changes required in the startup to help you achieve your Startup dream. Delivered within two week’s time, -Care helps you to take well informed decision about your startup and also addresses following curious questions of startup-
- Identifying critical gaps and validating the business model
- Assess funds needed before you approach investors
- Provide a clear growth roadmap
- Identify the perfect time when your business is ready to be pitched to investors
- Professionals planning a business
- Start-ups not sure of way forward
- Organisation starting a new project
- Sign NDA
- Information collection through a questionnaire
- Discussions with promoters on a conference call
WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT ELEMENT OF BUSINESS MODEL GENRATION?
Power2Startup helps you to take well informed decision about your new Business Idea. We assess the startup idea by assessing following key elements of the business model
- Target market segments
- Demand & supply scenario
- Market risks
- Offerings-range, price, quality, designs
- Customer problems and needs
- Your relationship with customers
- Sales channel partners
- Procurement policies
- Timely delivery the customers
- Timely collection from customers
- Financial requirements
- Man-power requirement
- Asset requirement
- How to measure your progress
- Pricing of products and services
- Sources of revenue
- Diversification of sources of revenue
- Analysis of cost structure & Delivery of products/services at minimum cost
WHAT ARE THE KEY COMPONENTS OF A BUSINESS PLAN?
A Brief report containing assessment of building blocks and identification of non-negotiable changes needed in the business from the perspective of achieving business objective. The report is prepared based on information shared by the client and does not include any market study by us. This is standalone service for business model validation and does not include any other service.
The report is prepared based on information shared by the client and does not include any market study by us. This is standalone service for business model validation and does not include any other service.