In Conversation with… Bheeshm Narayan, Director, Ashu Global Export.
Can you please help us know your professional background?
I have more than 17 years of experience in the Automobile and Mechanical Industry, with Major exposure in Production, Planning, Erection & Commissioning, Costing, Purchase, Vendor Development, and Supply Chain.
Professional Qualification –
B-Tech in Industrial Engineering.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Certification in Internal Quality Auditor ISO/TS 16949.
Certified in Export Management.
Can you please tell us about Ashu Global Export?
Ashu Global Export is a renowned exporter in Garments, Leather Purse & Leather bag, Essential oils and many more products which are highly in demand and require timely delivery. We export products worldwide.
We have built our organizational structure in a way where we can easily change according to the current time. That helps us to expand and prosper. That is why we have grown along with tuning prevalent international industrial and working standards. Adhering to industrial safety norms, merchandise perfection benchmark, decent working conditions, and social accountability norms is our main focus so that the local laws are respected.
Our website – www.ashuglobalexport.com
Email Id – email@example.com
Office – 1256, Maruti Vihar, Gurgaon, Haryana.
What is your approach to identifying business opportunities?
Identify customer’s problems and try to find out an aggregated solution for those problems. That can be a good business opportunity for you.
How are you different from the competition in your niche? What is your USP?
We export all products at a reasonable price. High Quality is our motto. Anyone may contact us directly for huge volumes, and we guarantee to deliver them in the contracted time. Quoting an affordable price for quantity is our promise, and quality packaging of good delivery is our strength.
What role has technology played in the success of your venture?
Technology plays a vital role in our venture. We find many international clients for our products by technology only.
What is the biggest challenge that your firm is facing at the time of Covid? How do you plan to overcome it?
Our venture started last year after the pandemic began. Due to the pandemic, we faced many issues such as:
· Many countries have changed port protocols, ranging from port closure and quarantine measures to additional documentation requirements and examination. (Which affect costs and time).
· At the time the virus struck, large numbers of shipping containers were in Chinese ports, and restrictions on their movement have led to a shortage that has seen the price of containers more rise (in some cases considerably), with flow-on effects for the price of the cargo.
· Lockdowns are also impacting the availability of labour to unload ships at ports (notably in countries where this is less automated) or raised costs due to increased protective measures for workers.
· More generally, all supply chains are being affected by the need to ensure additional health and safety measures for all participants in the supply chain (which affect costs and time).
· Limits on the mobility of people and lockdowns have affected a variety of trade processes, from physical inspections of goods from a third party like SPS.
What is your message for any aspiring entrepreneurs?
We all see many dreams in our life, but we do not want to act on them. We depend on our luck. But I will tell you if you saw any dream for your life. Please do not get scared, be bold and take action. Maybe you will fail many times and lose many things in your life, but you need to learn well from each failure, and you should not repeat the same mistakes. I ensure, one day, you will get success.